01. A new machine was given to your department. This machine has two WebLogic server12.1.2 installation, each with different inventories.
Which command or tool do you determine the differences in products installed in each of the inventories?
a) None, inventories are used by Oracle databases only.
b) ORACLE_HOME/wiserver/bin/compareInventory-sh-oracle-home1 < oracle-home1 location > - oracle-home2 < oracle-home2 location >.
c) The Oracle Inventory Viewer utility
d) ORACLE _HOME2 < oracle _home2 location >.
02. All administrators that deal with the production domain in your organization are extremely experienced.
As the lead administrator, you have been asked to change the administration console preferences for all administrators so that inline help no longer displays, since no one needs It.
Select the true statement about this scenario.
a) There is nothing you can do since inline help cannot be disabled.
b) There is nothing you can do for all users, since disabling inline help must be done per user.
c) Log into the administration console and disable Inline help under "help."
d) Access WLST, connect to the domain's admin server, and use the command enable inline help (false).
03. During a performance test, a server’s log includes several out of memory error messages. You are using the Administration console.
How can you verify the amount of available heap in the server?
a) Click the server ‘s Debug > Heap tab.
b) Click the server’s Debug > Health tab.
c) Click the server’s Monitoring > Health tab.
d) Click the server’s Monitoring > Threads tab.
e) Click the server ‘s Monitoring > performance tab.
04. Which three statements are true about WebLogic clusters?
a) Clusters provide clients with transparent failover.
b) EJB applications can be targeted to entire cluster.
c) All cluster members must bind to the same port number.
d) Cluster members replicate application data by using heartbeats.
e) Cluster members can be associated with one or more domains.
f) Web applications require a proxy in order to be used in a cluster.
05. You are using the Administration console to monitor a resource. Which three techniques can you use to customize the monitoring output?
a) Store the rows by a specific column.
b) Limit the number of rows displayed.
c) Change the order of the displayed columns.
d) Views the rows from a specific time range.
e) Combine (add) multiple columns together.
06. A WebLogic server (WLS) domain was recently updated from WLS 10.3.6 to WLS 12.12. What is the mode of operation of the Node Manager after the update and what is needed to keep the same behavior as in WLS 10.3.6?
a) Nothing, Node Manager runs and behaves the same on both WLS versions
b) Node Manager runs in “per machine” mode and nothing is needed to keep the same behavior.
c) Node manager runs in “per domain” mode and requires manual steps to return to the “per machine” mode, used in WLS10.3.6.
d) Node Manager mode of operating and behavior can be selected in reconfiguration Wizard.
07. Consider a domain with an existing JDBC data source, which connects to an Oracle database. Your database administrator requests that the JDBC connections to this database now specify a different username.
Which data source attribute would you modify to implement this requirement?
08. Which session persistence type is invalid?
09. Which two statements are true about WebLogic data sources?
a) Data sources are targeted to a domain.
b) Data sources are bound in the JNDI tree of a server.
c) Data sources are based on the JMS specification.
d) A data source contains a connection pool.
e) A domain requires at least one data source.
10. You are using WebLogic Server Diagnostic Framework (WLDF) Instrumentation in a system diagnostic module. The Dye Injection monitor is enabled. You know the diagnostic context ID of the request you are Interested in that was processed by several.
You are looking through the messages in the server log file of several. Which statement is true?
a) You need to look at the Events Data Archive. Server log files do not contain WL DF context IDs
b) You need to look at the Harvested Data Archive. Server log files do not contain WL DF context IDs.
c) You need to look at the domain log file. Only the domain log file contains WL DF context IDs.
d) You can search the server log file for the context ID. Any message that was written to the log IDs during that request will contain the context ID.
e) You need to translate the context ID Into the corresponding transaction ID, which is the only ID in server log file entries.