01. How many DB systems must you provision before you can enable Oracle Data Guard for a virtual machine DB system database?
a) Three, first for the primary database, second for the standby database, and a third for the staging database in the Oracle Data Guard configuration.
b) TWo for both the primary and standby database, because a DB system with the database that you want to use as the standby must already exist before you enable Oracle Data Guard.
c) One with the primary database, because a new DB system with the standby database is created and associated with the primary database when you enable Oracle Data Guard.
d) It depends on how many standby databases you want for your primary database in the Oracle Data Guard configuration in Oracle Cloud Infrastructure.
02. Which FOUR storage options are available in Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI)?
(Choose all correct answers)
a) EBS Storage
b) EFS Storage
c) Local storage
d) Block Storage
e) File Storage
f) Object Storage
03. The /u02 directory containing Oracle Homes (OH) is 80% utilized and you need to free up space in it. you own two Oracle Homes (OH193_A and OH193_B), each with a test database (193A and 193B respectively).
You decide to consolidate both databases into a single Oracle Home (OH193. |_A) to free up space. Which TWO actions must you perform?
(Choose all correct answers)
a) Copy the sqinet.ora file from OH193_B to OH193_A.
b) use the Move Database option from the console.
c) Schedule a downtime window with the Test teams who use the 193B database.
d) Create a new container under 0H193B and migrate the pluggable databases (PDBs) from 193B to 193A.
04. You enable automatic backups on your Exadata Cloud@Customer.?
a) database control files
b) server parameter file (SP file)
c) Transparent Data Encryption (TDE) keystore (wallet)
d) database archivelog files
05. After you have provisioned a virtual machine (VM) database (DB) system, what action can you take to meet changes in block storage requirements?
a) Only bare metal DB systems can increase block storage at any time without impacting the system.
b) If a vm DB system requires more block storage, increase the storage at any time without impacting the system.
c) If a vm DB system has different requirements for block storage, increase or decrease the storage at any time without impacting the system.
d) After you have provisioned a VM DB system, you cannot increase or decrease block storage.
06. Which is NOT a prerequisite for patching Grid Infrastructure or database homes when using the console?
a) Oracle Clusterware is down on the VM cluster.
b) All database compute nodes of the VM cluster are up and running.
c) The required patch is available on the Control Plane server.
d) The /uo1 directory on the database host file system has at least 15 GB of free space for the execution of Patching processes.
07. What THREE steps must you perform to connect to a MySQL database in the database system by using SSH and MySQL Shell?
a) Connect to the MySQL Database Service instance.
b) Instantiate MySQL Shell on the MySQL database system instance.
c) Start MySQL Shell on the compute instance.
d) SSH into the compute instance from your local machine.
e) Add an ingress rule for port 20.
08. You want to permanently delete the DB System and its attached HeatWave cluster. Which action should you perform?
a) Terminate the DB system and drop the associated HeatWave Cluster.
b) Drop the DB system and terminate the associated HeatWave Cluster.
c) Delete the Heatwave Cluster and it will also delete the DB system.
d) Delete the DB system and it will also delete the attached HeatWave Cluster.
09. In addition to the automatic backup of your Oracle Database associated with a database deployment, you are planning to take an on-demand backup of a database on Exadata Cloud Service.
How do you do this?
a) Use the Create Backup button in the backup section of the Database Details page.
b) Disable the automatic backup configuration and then take an on-demand backup.
c) Perform a recovery operation to a specific long-term backup.
d) First connect to the Exadata Cloud Instance as the oracle user and then take a backup.
10. What information is required to connect to the NoSQL Database Cloud Service?
a) API signing key, admin ID, user ID
b) tenancy 1D, passphrase, handshake key
c) signing key fingerprint, API signing key, tenancy OCID
d) user ID, tenancy ID, component ID