The Oracle Narrative Reporting Implementation Essentials (1Z0-1083-20) Sample Question Set is designed to help you prepare for the Oracle Narrative Reporting 2020 Certified Implementation Specialist (OCS) certification exam. To become familiar with the actual Oracle Certification exam environment, we suggest you try our Sample Oracle 1Z0-1083-20 Certification Practice Exam.
This Oracle Narrative Reporting 2020 Implementation Essentials certification sample practice test and sample question set are designed for evaluation purposes only. If you want to test your Oracle 1Z0-1083-20 knowledge to identify your areas of improvement and get familiar with the actual exam format, we suggest you prepare with the Premium Oracle Narrative Reporting 2020 Certified Implementation Specialist (OCS) Certification Practice Exam. Our team of Oracle EPM Narrative Reporting experts has designed Questions-Answers for this premium practice exam by collecting inputs from recently certified candidates. Our premium Oracle 1Z0-1083-20 certification practice exam will boost your confidence as well as your actual Oracle Narrative Reporting Implementation Essentials exam result.
Oracle 1Z0-1083-20 Sample Questions:
01. What are two ways to insert new members into a Management Reporting grid?
a) Type them directly into the dimension layout screen.
b) Use Member Selector.
c) Type them directly into the row and/or column header boxes.
d) Type them directly into the member selection box.
02. At which time can the report package owner choose to initiate a review instance?
a) never -- only the Admin may initiate a review instance
b) when the Author Phase is completed
c) at any time
d) when the Author Phase is Approved
03. When you update values in the reference doclet, how do you update the embedded content in a doclet?
a) Approve the Doclet.
b) Inspect Embedded Content.
c) Start the Review Phase.
d) Submit the Doclet.
e) Open or Refresh the Doclet.
04. Before you create the Sign Off Instance, which does NOT need to be True?
a) All doclets must be checked in and marked Complete.
b) All comments must be Closed.
c) If enabled, the Author Phase must be Complete.
d) If enabled, the Review Phase must be Complete.
05. You have created a package and want to include data that can be only downloaded and viewed. What type of doclet would you use?
06. For which two components can an audit file be created?
b) My Library
c) Report Packages
d) Recent folders
e) Data Sources
07. Which two types of Reference Doclets can you use to embed content?
a) Adobe PDF
e) Management Repotting
08. You want to add a logo to your Doclets, where would you make this update?
a) Author Phase
b) Report Package
c) Style Sample
d) Design Phase
e) Format Grid
09. How can you store procedures or instructions within a Package?
c) Notes Section
d) User Instructions
10. Which two file formats are supported by Management Reporting?
Answer: c, d
Answer: c, d
Answer: d, e
Answer: c, d