01. From the Oracle Management Cloud Security Monitoring and Analytics dashboard, you noticed a threat of key transfer and suspicious SMB communication activity by a user.
Which two remedial actions will be taken automatically to mitigate some risk?
a) User added to suspicious data access watchlist
b) Multi-factor Authentication (MFA) is imposed
c) Host anti-virus (AV) update enforced
d) Targets added to file change watchlist
02. One of the required tasks for setting up Oracle Security Monitoring and Analytics is "Add Log Analytics entities".
After updating a file that contains the entity definition that you want to add, which omcli command needs to be run?
a) <AGENT_BASE_DIR>/agent_inst/bin/omcli setproperty agent FILENAME
b) <AGENT_BASE_DIR>/agent_inst/bin/omcli register agent FILENAME
c) <AGENT_BASE_DIR>/omcli setproperty agent FILENAME
d) <AGENT_BASE_DIR>/agent_inst/bin/omcli add_entity agent FILENAME
03. How can you prevent a user from signing in to Oracle Identity Cloud Service if they are using a device that Oracle Identity Cloud Service does NOT recognize?
a) Configure Adaptive Security
b) Configure identity provider policies
c) Configure Multi-Factor Authentication
d) Configure the bridge
04. In your organization you want to do the security validation of development environments in the cloud.
Which two can be used along with Configuration and Compliance Cloud Service?
a) Use the Secure Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs) industry-standard benchmarks.
b) Use out-of-the-box, REST-based rules to check for the restriction of cloud provider’s administrative port address to corporate IP addresses.
c) Use the rules to check that auditing is turned on in the cloud.
d) Use custom in-house rules along with Security Content Automation Protocol (SCAP) assessments.
05. Can you customize which of your identity providers appear on the Sign In page when users are accessing Oracle Identity Cloud Service either locally or through a specific app?
a) No, because users should always sign in using their local authentication credentials.
b) Yes, by using identity provider policies.
c) Yes, by using sign-on policies.
d) No, because any identity provider that's set to appear in the Sign In page will be displayed.
06. To add an SSH credential to run custom and industry-standard assessments you need to configure the credential store first.
Which command-line utility would you use?
b) OPC CLI
c) Oracle Compute CLI
07. Which is a top challenge for a Security Operations Center (SOC) Manager?
a) to keep all systems in compliance within 30 days of new security regulations
b) to ensure network and systems uptime to meet organization and customer SLAs
c) to identify threats proactively while maintaining organization and customer SLAs
d) to design and implement a software development life cycle program
08. Due to rapid change in technology and regulatory overhead, companies are challenged to maintain and update the rules as per the industry standard benchmarks.
Which Oracle service will help in maintaining the industry standard benchmarks?
a) Oracle Configuration and Compliance Cloud Service
b) Oracle Identity Cloud Service
c) Oracle Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB) Cloud Service
d) Oracle Integration Cloud Service
09. You want to implement Oracle Configuration and Compliance Cloud Service for the hybrid cloud environments in your organization.
Which two benefits will you get from implementing this?
a) integration of the different services using open standards
b) Assessment, scoring, and reporting of the compliance in an enterprise can be automated
c) Compliance violation dashboard displays the most severe violations
d) application-wide assessment of compliance score
10. What do you add to applications if you want to create custom attributes that can be used to search for the applications more effectively?