01. The Commerce Cloud storefront extension framework provides a set of resources, templates and libraries that support the implementation of custom client-side store extensions.
What are two aspects of this framework?
b) Commerce Cloud delivered libraries with resources that support client-side development
c) Integrated development environment for Commerce Cloud
d) Code management repository tools
02. A company has Site A as its default site. It has created and enabled Site B and is ready to make Site B the default site and delete Site A.
Which statement describes the steps involved in deleting Site A?
a) When you delete Site A, Site B will be set as the new default site automatically
b) Disable the default Site A first and then delete it
c) You must first make Site B the default site and then you can delete Site A
d) It is not possible to delete a site. You can disable it using the updateSite endpoint
03. In the Commerce Cloud implementation of the Model-View-ViewModel architecture pattern, what does the View represent?
a) Widget localization string resources
b) Widget HTML template
d) Store data, encapsulated in JSON
04. What are the three main technologies employed in widget development?
d) HTML 5
05. Oracle Commerce Cloud allows developers and business users to change the shopper experience to suit their needs by modifying components within page layouts via the REST APIs or via the Administration UI.
How can you create a new page layout instance?
a) Create a new layout instance by cloning an existing layout instance
b) Upload a new storefront extension that defines the new layout instance
c) Determine the type of layout and create a new blank instance
d) You cannot create a new layout instance since there is a fixed number of layouts that cannot be updated
06. Which two are required to communicate with an Order Management System (OMS) Integration Service when integrating with an OMS from Commerce Cloud?
a) Shopper Profile Update event webhook
b) Order Submit event webhook
c) Admin Orders REST API
d) Custom order management widget
Which statement describes how you can implement this use case in Commerce Cloud?
08. For account-based commerce, the checkout layout can contain B2B-specific widgets that support accounts as well as general B2C widgets.
At a minimum, which two widget instances should be included on a B2B Checkout layout?
a) Payment Methods widget instance
b) Promotions widget instance
c) Order Details widget instance
d) Purchase List widget instance
e) Account-Address Selector widget instance
09. You want a contact with an associated storefront role of Administrator to be able to manage contact registration requests for their account.
What two configuration steps are necessary to implement this functionality?
a) Add the Contact Login with Self Registration element to support B2B Contact Registration Requests in the Header Widget instance
b) Ensure that generated emails for registration requests are enabled to allow the administrator to accept or reject the request directly from the email
c) Ensure that the Profile Navigation – Account Shoppers widget instance supports Registration Requests on My Account for storefront administrators
d) Configure the Contact Registration Requests widget settings to specify the storefront role of admin
10. Why is it a best practice to use the ccLink binding in your custom widgets?
a) for ensuring the correct layout is displayed
b) for ensuring a link does not cause a full page reload
c) for ensuring that your URL is correctly formatted
d) for ensuring images are sized for the current viewport