01. Why are Source Document Type Codes required when defining Source Document Types?
a) Because they are Revenue Management Descriptive Flexfields.
b) Because they are needed for integration with Product Management.
c) Because they are needed for the VRM_SOURCE_DOCUMENTS table to populate extensible attributes.
d) Because they provide uniqueness to the Source Document Types.
02. The predefined Revenue Contract Account Activities Report provides data extracted from which two sources?
a) Oracle Revenue Management Cloud
b) Oracle Receivables
c) Oracle General Ledger
d) Oracle Subledger Accounting
03. A Corporation has a business requirement to build a custom Revenue Management report that users could run from the Scheduled Processes page.
Which reporting tool must be used to address this business requirement?
a) Smart View
b) Business Intelligence Publisher
c) Oracle Transactional Business Intelligence
d) Reporting Studio
04. How many tabs does the Customer Contract Source Data Import Template have?
a) four tabs that store data for the VRM_SOURCE_DOCUMENTS, VRM_SOURCE_DOC_LINES, VRM_SOURCE_DOC_SUB_UNES, and VRM_PERF_OBLIG tables respectively
b) one tab that stores data for the VRM_SOURCE_DOCUMENTS table
c) two tabs that store data for the VRM_SOURCE_DOCUMENTS and VRM_SOURCE_DOC_LINES tables respectively
d) three tabs that store data for the VRM_SOURCE_DOCUMENTS, VRM_SOURCE_DOC_LINES, and VRM_SOURCE_DOC_SUB_LINES tables respectively
05. What does the creation of an allocation allow you to determine?
a) the fair value of each performance obligation
b) the ability not to revise previously reported revenue for revision, corrections, and other changes
c) the maximum amount of revenue you can recognize soonest, postponing the minimum until later
d) an allocation of the expected consideration over the performance obligations as if you had sold them separately
06. Which setup component Is NOT connected to a Revenue Price Profile?
a) Contract Identification Rules
c) Source Document Types
d) Pricing Dimension Segments
07. You have defined 3 Contract Identification rules: Rule A, Rule B, and Rule C. You then decide that Rule C needs to be the first rule executed when the "Identify Customer Contracts" process runs.
Which attribute needs to be updated to achieve this objective?
a) Freeze Period
b) Default Classification
c) Source Document Type
08. One way to upload customer contract data from a source system is through File Based Data Import (FBDI) using a spreadsheet template provided by Revenue Management.
What is the name of this spreadsheet template?
a) Customer Contract Source Documents Import
b) Customer Sales Source Data Import
c) Customer Contract Source Data Import
d) Customer Sales Data Source Documents Import
09. After defining a pricing dimension structure for a customer, you must define a pricing dimension structure instance.
Which two attributes on the structure instance are inherited from the structure definition?
a) whether Dynamic Combination Creation Allowed is enabled
b) the shape: Same number of segments and order
c) the Displayed option
d) the value sets
e) the Query Required option
10. Which three statements about Effective Periods are true?
a) If effective periods are not defined, Revenue Management uses the General Ledger calendar.
b) Effective Periods are used for standalone selling prices and for creating journal entries.
c) Gaps between periods are not allowed.
d) You cannot have overlapping periods.
e) Effective Periods only define the rage where standalone selling prices of an item should be effective.