01. What action can you not perform when working with certifications of the “Documentation” classification?
a) storing multiple attachments
b) reevaluating entitlement
c) marking a certification as overdue
d) creating the certification automatically
02. You need absence management to integrate with Fusion Payroll. What should you set up in Absences to implement this?
a) Within the Absence Type, select and add an Absence Plan, and enable display features for the “Transfer absence payment information for payroll processing” and define the Element use for this integration.
b) Within the Absence Plan, define all the rate rules for Absence Payment, Final Balance Payment, Disbursement, and Liability booking,
c) Within the Absence Plan, select the “discretionary disbursements of accrual balance” check box and define the rate rules for Disbursement. Select the “Transfer absence payment information for payroll processing” check box.
d) Within the Absence Plan, select the “Transfer absence payment information for payroll processing” check box and define the Element use for this integration.
03. Which statement is true about absence patterns?
a) You can modify the content of an absence pattern using the task “Manage Absence Patterns.”
b) Absence patterns help to visualize the trend or pattern of absence entries for a worker.
c) Absence patterns control the fields that appear in the Manage Absence Types setup page.
d) “Sickness” is one of the available absence patterns.
04. Describe the function of a documentation certification.
a) Track receipt of documentation and related due dates by administrators.
b) Monitor planned return to work and reinstatement of employment.
c) Provide a method for employees to provide doctors’ noted and other forms to managers.
d) Provide a method for managers to forward employee forms to administrators.
05. After running the calculate accrual process, you notice that 100 employees’ balances have not been updated despite the process running to a successful status. Your customer has requested that the process should fail if any employee is in error.
What absence batch parameter should you decrease to achieve this requirement?
b) Chunk Size
c) Thread Count
d) Thread Size
e) Minimum Errors
f) Total Threads
g) Maximum Errors
06. Your client would like attachments to be sent along with email notifications. How should you configure this in system?
a) You have to enable it from BPM under Notifications by checking Make notifications secure (exclude details).
b) You have to enable it from BPM under Notifications tab by checking Send task attachments with email notifications.
c) You have to enable it from BPM under Configuration tab by checking Attach business objects with task email notifications.
d) This is a seeded functionality of absence approval workflow.
07. Which is the parameter for limiting processing to a specific set of workers in the Evaluate Absence process?
a) Person Rule
c) Person Selection Rule
d) Person Eligibility
e) Person Subset
08. A customer loaded the initial accrual balances using HDL. After the completion of this task, the accrual balances are not visible in the Plan Participation region.
What should the customer do next so that the accrual balances are displayed in the Plan Participation region in Manage Absence Records?
a) Run the “Calculate Accruals and Balances” process.
b) Set the “Qualified Entitlements” display feature to “Enabled”.
c) Set the “Projected Balances” display feature to “Enabled”.
d) Run the “Evaluate Absences” process.
09. What is the difference between an absence type and an absence plan?
a) Absence types can be seen only by employees whereas absence plans can be seen only by administrators.
b) Absence types are used to record absence entries whereas absence plans are used to grant and deduct entitlements.
c) Absence types can be grouped under Absence Reasons whereas absence plans are grouped under absence categories.
d) Absence types are linked to payroll elements whereas absence plans only calculate entitlements.
10. How do you configure an absence type to allow employees to attach documents when recording absences?
a) Attach a Certification of type “Documentation”.
b) You cannot attach documents to absence entries in self-service.
c) Attach an Action Item of type “Documentation”.
d) Set the Display Feature “Attachments” to “Enabled”.