You can use this Oracle 1Z0-1043-21 exam study guide to collect all the information about the Oracle Cloud Platform Application Development 2021 Specialist exam. The Oracle 1Z0-1043-21 certification exam is mainly targeted to those candidates who have some experience or exposure to Oracle Application Development technology and want to flourish their career with Oracle Cloud Platform Application Development 2021 Specialist (OCS) credential.
The Oracle 1Z0-1043-21 certification exam validates your understanding of the Oracle Application Development technology and sets the stage for your future progression. Your preparation plan for Oracle Cloud Platform Application Development 2021 Specialist Certification exam should include hands-on practice or on-the-job experience performing the tasks described in following certification exam syllabus topics.
Oracle 1Z0-1043-21 Exam Details:
|Exam Name||Oracle Cloud Platform Application Development 2021 Specialist|
|Exam Price||USD $245 (Pricing may vary by country or by localized currency)|
|Number of Questions||55|
|Format||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)|
Oracle Cloud Platform Application Development 2021 Certified Specialist
Oracle Application Development Cloud Services Learning Subscription
|Schedule Exam||Pearson VUE|
|Sample Questions||Oracle Cloud Platform Application Development 2021 Specialist (OCS)|
|Recommended Practice||1Z0-1043-21 Online Practice Exam|
Oracle 1Z0-1043-21 Syllabus Topics:
|Oracle Cloud Platform for Application Development Overview||
- Explain key concepts of the Oracle Cloud Platform and Application Development Cloud Platform.
- Describe Oracle Application Development Cloud Platform Services and where they fit into Oracle's Cloud strategy.
- Discuss overviews of each of the key services within the Application Development Cloud Platform: Oracle WebLogic Server for Oracle Cloud Infrastructure, Visual Builder Studio, Mobile Hub, BlockChain and Container Native offerings.
|Visual Builder Studio - DevOps||
- Explain VBS features - tasks, agile, git, build, merge requests, deploy
- Explain VBS architecture and role in the application development cycle
- Manage code in VBS (branches, code review, snippets, git)
- Manage agile planning in VBS (issues, sprints, SCRUM/KANBAN, project settings)
- Manage CI/CD in VBS (build, pipeline, deployments)
Manage VBS with organization administrator
|Visual Builder Studio - Visual Applications||
- Explain features of Visual Builder Studio and building blocks of Visual Applications (Variables, Actions, Action Chains, Page Flows and UI Components)
- Create and deploy a responsive web application using JET Web Components, Page Designer, Application Resources and Translation Resources. Share, Publish, and Deploy Visual Applications.
- Configure and Manage Service Connections in Visual Applications
- Create a Visual Application with business process to automate tasks
|Demonstrate the difference between the development and deployment activities to use between web based and mobile based applications.||- Identify differences between web and mobile development|
|Container Native: OKE, Service Broker, Functions & Microservices||
- Describe the features of Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Registry (OCIR) and deploy image to OKE Cluster
- Describe the key features and architecture of OCI Container Engine for Kubernetes (OKE)
- Deploy a java and node.js application to OKE cluster
- Demonstrate the setup of a Kubernetes cluster using the OCI console
- Containerize an existing application
- Explain the purpose of Persistent Volume and demonstrate deployment using Persistent Volume Claim (PVC)
- Demonstrate how to create amd use an OCI Service Broker
- Describe the Fn Project, Serverless Functions and Microservices
- Leverage the OCI Deployment Architecture to Build and Deploy Functions
- Break an application into Microservices using Kubernetes deployments
|Oracle Mobile Hub Cloud Service (OMH)||
- Describe design-time architecture of Oracle Mobile Hub (OMH)
- Design, create and configure a mobile backend
- Leverage OMH APIs: Manage storage collections - Manage app data using data offline and sync features - Create and configure connectors
- Design, implement, and invoke custom APIs in OMH
- Monitor and Manage OMH Projects: Describe the Analytics API - Describe Logging and Diagnostics
|Oracle WebLogic Server for OCI||
- Explain Oracle WebLogic Server Concepts - Describe Oracle WebLogic Server Architecture and Components
- Provision WebLogic Server on OCI using Resource Manager - Understand WLS Domain resources - Access the WLS and FMW consoles.
- Manage a WLS Domain: Scale a WLS Domain - Backup & Restore a WLS Domain - Configure SSL - Secure a WLS Domain using IDCS - Clone a WLS Instance - Create an Oracle Cloud Shell script
The Oracle Cloud Platform Application Development Specialist Certification Program certifies candidates on skills and knowledge related to Oracle Application Development products and technologies. The Oracle 1Z0-1043-21 is granted based on a combination of passing exams, training, and performance-based assignments, depending on the level of certification. Oracle Cloud Platform Application Development 2021 Specialist certification is a real benchmark of experience and expertise that helps you stand out in a crowd among employers. To ensure success, Oracle recommends combining education courses, practice exams, and hands-on experience to prepare for your Oracle Cloud Platform Application Development 2021 Specialist (OCS) certification exam as questions will test your ability to apply the knowledge you have gained in hands-on practice or professional experience.