01. Identify two ways to modify the overall integration behavior of BigMachines and Salesforce.
a) Write a custom BML Util library function in BigMachines.
b) Use the integration XSLs within the Commerce process to modify integration behavior at the object and field levels.
c) Write a Salesforce API to change integration behavior in BigMachines.
d) Use the Site Setup object and BigMachines Commerce Package settings in Salesforce to meet varying customer requirements.
02. What are three testing strategies for Oracle SPQ Cloud BigMachines?
a) Test cases should be directly linked to business requirements.
b) Avoid using a test case tracking tool because it is time consuming to track all of the testing team’s efforts.
c) Perform isolated tests as well as intra-system and cross-system integration tests.
d) Create specific test data for accounts, opportunities, and contracts in Saleforce and use that data to perform end-to-end tests for BigMachines quotes.
03. A red “x” is showing up instead of a part (item) in a configuration. What is causing this?
a) The Recommended Item rule is not firing.
b) The Recommended Item rule is recommending more than one part number.
c) The Recommended Item rule is recommending a part that does not exist.
d) The Recommended Item rule is recommending an incorrect price for the part number.
04. Which Configuration Flow would you choose to design a Configurator where attributes very based on prior user selections and have a sequential relationship consisting of distinct steps?
a) Multi Node Configuration Flow
b) Search Flow
c) Master Start and End Flow
d) any Configuration Flow with a combination of Constraint and Hiding rules that meets requirements
05. Oracle CPQ Cloud provides integration guides for some applications. Identify two such applications.
b) Microsoft Dynamics
c) Oracle Sales Cloud
d) Oracle On Demand
06. Which statement is false about FTP (File Transfer Protocol) processing in CPQ Cloud tool?
a) You must list files in the order in which they should be processed in the upload_list.xml file.
b) FTP uploads are processed every 60 minutes
c) You must upload files to the automated folder on the FTP server.
d) You can use the Bulk Data Service to extract the CSV file format and upload it via FTP automation
07. You have 50,000 quotes in your CPQ Cloud site. Based on a new requirement that you have received from your client, you have added a new line item attribute to the line item grid, which shows a customer-specific discount for the line item part, fetched from a data table.
How would you update the existing quotes to show this discount values?
a) Update the quotes manually.
b) Run a mass update to update all quotes.
c) The existing line items will get updated automatically.
d) Create a new Commerce library function and pass the quote numbers as input.
08. Which three Configuration rules support table-based lockups?
a) Constraint rule
b) Hiding rule
c) Recommendation rule
d) Recommended Item rule
e) Configuration Flow rule
09. How can action buttons be hidden in Commerce?
a) by using Commerce hiding rule
b) by using Configuration hiding rules
c) by using profiles and steps in Commerce
d) By putting the action button bar on a hidden tab in commerce.
10. Which two statements are true about the integration of CPQ Cloud (without middleware) with external ERP systems?
a) The ERP system should support exchange of XML data
b) CPQ Cloud can call ERP system without using BML
c) Web Services Definition Language (WSDL) can be used to build an XML request that is sent to ERP systems.
d) You need two CPQ Cloud actions: one to send a request to an ERP system and another to receive a valid response.
e) Calling an ERP system does not require authentication of any kind.