01. Which three statements define a cluster?
a) is a group of independent, but interconnected computers that act as a single system
b) can be deployed to increase availability and performance
c) can be deployed to balance a dynamically changing workload
d) should appear to an application as multiple servers
02. A Java application using thick JDBC connections will soon be deployed, and you must configure a RAC database to support highly available connections.
Broken connections must be re-established as quickly as possible. Which feature will support this requirement?
a) Fast Connection Failover (FCF) with Transparent Application Failover (TAF)
b) Transparent Application Failover (TAF)
c) Transparent Application Failover (TAF) using Fast Application Notification (FAN)
d) Fast Connection Failover (FCF)
03. The database administrator is tasked with creating an ASM disk group. Exadata is not being used. If failure groups are not specified when creating an ASM disk group containing 10 disks, how many failure groups are automatically created?
04. Which three statements are true about services and the Resource Manager?
a) The Resource Manager can manage the relative priority of services within an instance by binding services directly to consumer groups if services are mapped to consumer groups by the DBA.
b) When a client connects using a service, the service can be mapped to a consumer group, enabling the Resource Manager to manage work requests by service in the order of their importance.
c) The srvctl utility is used to map services to consumer groups.
d) The Resource Manager offers benefits In managing workloads because priority is given to business functions rather than the sessions that support those business functions.
05. Which statement is true concerning the installation of an Oracle Grid Infrastructure 12c patchset and its status during the installation?
a) Some grid infrastructure patchsets may not be installed in a rolling fashion.
b) They can be applied in-place.
c) When performing rolling patches, crsctl query crs softwareversion always displays the lowest version of the software running anywhere in the cluster
d) When performing rolling patches, the VIPs for the node being patched are relocated to another node.
06. Which two utilities support the “what-if” command evaluation?
07. Which two network addresses are required to be static, non-dhcp addresses when using the Grid Naming?
a) GNS VIP Address
b) SCAN VIP Address
c) Node VIP Address
d) Node Public Address
e) Node Private Address
08. When creating an Oracle Cluster database using DBCA the "Memory size (SGA and PGA)” field is supplied on value of 2000 MB.
Identify the default block Size used for the database.
a) 2 KB
b) 4 KB
c) 8 KB
d) 16 KB
e) 32 KB
09. You are managing a policy-managed three-instance RAC database. You ran database ADDM for the database and noticed gc current block congested and gc cr block congested waits.
What are two possible reasons for these wait events?
a) The wait events indicate a delay in processing has occurred in the Global Cache Services (GCS), which is usually caused by high load.
b) The wait times indicate that the blocks must wait after initiating a gc block request, for the round trip from the start of the wait until the blocks arrive.
c) The wait events indicate that there is block contention resulting in multiple requests for access to local blocks.
d) The wait events indicate that the local instance making the request for current or consistent read blocks was waiting for logical I/O from its own buffer cache at the same time.
10. Which two tasks must be performed before launching the Oracle universal installer to install Oracle Database Software for RAC?
a) ssh user equivalence for the Oracle software owner must be configured on all cluster nodes.
b) Grid infrastructure must be installed on all cluster nodes where the Database software will be installed.
c) ssh user equivalence for the Oracle software owner must be configured on all cluster nodes where the Database Software will be installed.
d) Grid infrastructure must be installed on all cluster nodes.
e) The Clusterware stack must be up on all cluster nodes.