01. Which two statements are true about scheduling operations in a pluggable database (PDB)?
a) Scheduler jobs for a PDB can be defined only at the container database (CDB) level.
b) A job defined in a PDB runs only if that PDB is Open.
c) Scheduler attribute setting is performed only at the CDB level.
d) Scheduler objects created by users can be exported or imported using data pump.
e) Scheduler jobs for a PDB can be created only by common users.
02. Which three methods can be used to create a pluggable database (PDB) in an existing multitenant container database (CDB)?
a) Use PDB$SEED for creating a PDB.
b) Use the DBMS_PDB package to plug a non-CDB into an existing CD
c) Clone an existing PDB.
d) Use enterprise Manager Database Express to create a PDB in an existing CDB.
e) Use the DBMS_PDB package to plug a pre-oracle 12c database into an existing CDB.
03. You notice performance degradation in your production Oracle 12c database. You want to know what caused this performance difference. Which method or feature should you use?
a) Database Replay
b) Automatic Database Diagnostic Monitor (ADDM) Compare Period report
c) Active Session History (ASH) report
d) SQL Performance Analyzer
04. Which two are prerequisites for setting up Flashback Data Archive?
a) Fast Recovery Area should be defined
b) Undo retention guarantee should be enabled
c) Supplemental logging should be enabled
d) Automatic Undo Management should be enabled
e) All users using Flashback Data Archive should have unlimited quota on the Flashback Data Archive tablespace
f) The tablespace in which the Flashback Data Archive is created should have Automatic Segment Space Management (ASSM) enabled
05. In your database, the tbs percent used parameter is set to 60 and the tbs percent free parameter is set to 20.Which two storage-tiering actions might be automated when using Information Lifecycle Management (ILM) to automate data movement?
a) The movement of all segments to a target tablespace with a higher degree of compression, on a different storage tier, when the source tablespace exceeds tbs percent used.
b) Setting the target tablespace to read-only after the segments are moved.
c) The movement of some segments to a target tablespace with a higher degree of compression, on a different storage tier, when the source tablespace exceeds T3S percent used.
d) Taking the target tablespace offline after the segments are moved.
e) The movement of some blocks to a target tablespace with a lower degree of compression, on a different storage tier, when the source tablespace exceeds tbs percent used.
06. Which two resources might be prioritized between competing pluggable databases (PDBs) when creating a multitenant container database (COB) plan using Oracle Database Resource Manager?
a) maximum undo per consumer group.
b) maximum idle time for a session in a PDB.
c) parallel server limit.
e) maximum number of sessions for a PDB.
07. During a SHUTDOWN TRANSACTIONAL, what occurs?
a) Transactions are rolled back and no new sessions are allowed.
b) Transactions are allowed to complete, new transactions in the same session may start and complete, and no new sessions are allowed.
c) Transactions are rolled back and all sessions aborted.
d) Pending transactions are allowed to complete but no new transactions or sessions are allowed.
08. You created a database with DBCA by using one of the Oracle supplied templates.Which is the default permanent tablespace for all users except DBSNMP and OUTLN?
09. Identify three scenarios in which RMAN will use backup sets to perform active database duplication.
a) when the duplicate ... from active database command contains the section size clause.
b) when you perform active database duplication on a database with flashback disabled.
c) when you specify set encryption before the duplicate ... from active database command.
d) when the number of auxiliary channels allocated is equal to or greater than the number of target channels.
e) when you perform active database duplication on a database that has read-only tablespaces
10. When creating a physical standby of a CDB, which of the following must be considered?
a) Each PDB functions independently as a primary or standby.
b) The entire CDB and all its PDBs are in the same role, either primary or standby.
c) When you fail over the primary to a standby, each PDB must be failed over separately.
d) When you fail over the primary to a standby, each PDB will fail over automatically.
e) None of the above.