01. Which three statements are true about Oracle Restart?
a) It can be configured to automatically attempt to restart various components after a hardware or software failure.
b) While starting any components, it automatically attempts to start all dependencies first and in proper order.
c) It can be configured to automatically restart a database in case of normal shutdown of the database instance.
d) It can be used to only start Oracle components.
e) It runs periodic check operations to monitor the health of Oracle components.
02. In order to perform Flashback Transaction Query operations, which of these steps are required?
a) Ensure that the database is running with version 10.1 or greater compatibility.
b) Enable Flashback Logging.
c) Enable Supplemental Logging.
d) Ensure that the database is running with version 10.0 compatibility.
e) Ensure that the database is in archive log mode.
03. You have set the value of the NLS_TIMESTAMP_TZ_FORMAT parameterto YYYY-MMDD. The default format of which two data types would be affected by this setting?
c) INTERVAL YEAR TO MONTH
d) INTERVAL DAY TO SECOND
e) TIMESTAMP WITH LOCAL TIME ZONE
04. What type of backup is stored in a proprietary RMAN format?
a) Backup set
b) Image copy
c) Backup section
d) Backup group
05. For which three pieces of information can you use the RMAN list command?
a) stored scripts in the recovery catalog
b) available archived redo log files
c) backup sets and image copies that are obsolete
d) backups of tablespaces
e) backups that are marked obsolete according to the current retention policy
06. Which two statements are true about dropping a pluggable database (PDB)?
a) A PDB must be in mount state or it must be unplugged.
b) The data files associated with a PDB are automatically removed from disk.
c) A dropped and unplugged PDB can be plugged back into the same multitenant container database (CDB) or other CDBs.
d) A PDB must be in closed state.
e) The backups associated with a PDB are removed.
f) A PDB must have been opened at least once after creation.
07. During a SHUTDOWN TRANSACTIONAL, what occurs?
a) Transactions are rolled back and no new sessions are allowed.
b) Transactions are allowed to complete, new transactions in the same session may start and complete, and no new sessions are allowed.
c) Transactions are rolled back and all sessions aborted.
d) Pending transactions are allowed to complete but no new transactions or sessions are allowed.
08. Which of the following are uses for LogMiner?
a) Determine when logical corruption occurred.
b) Determine how you would perform fine-grained recovery.
c) Determine which tables get the most or fewest updates and inserts.
d) Track DML and DDL by username and time.
e) All of the above.
09. A local user account must comply with which of the following restrictions?
a) A locally created user with the DBA role can shut down a CDB.
b) None of the above
c) You must define local users from the CDB$ROOT as common users.
d) All local users must be unique in a CDB.
10. When creating a physical standby of a CDB, which of the following must be considered?
a) Each PDB functions independently as a primary or standby.
b) The entire CDB and all its PDBs are in the same role, either primary or standby.
c) When you fail over the primary to a standby, each PDB must be failed over separately.
d) When you fail over the primary to a standby, each PDB will fail over automatically.
e) None of the above.