01. Which two are true concerning a multitenant container database with three pluggable database?
a) All administration tasks must be done to a specific pluggable database.
b) The pluggable databases increase patching time.
c) The pluggable databases reduce administration effort.
d) The pluggable databases are patched together.
e) Pluggable databases are only used for database consolidation.
02. In order to back up multiple PDBs, you can do which of the following?
a) Connect to the root and issue the BACKUP PLUGGABLE command (and list the PDB names).
b) Issue the RMAN command BACKUP CDB PLUS PDBs.
c) Connect to each of the PDBs you want to back up and issue the BACKUP DATABASE command.
d) You must back up all PDBs in a CDB at the same time, by issuing the BACKUP database command.
03. You use the DBMS_PDB.DESCRIBE procedure:
a) After you convert a non-CDB into a PDB
b) Before plugging a non-CDB into a CDB
c) During the conversion of a non-CDB to a PDB
d) Before converting a PDB into a non-CDB
04. Identify two correct statements about multitenant architectures.
a) Multitenant architecture can be deployed only in a Real Application Clusters (RAC) configuration.
b) Multiple pluggable databases (PDBs) share certain multitenant container database (CDB) resources.
c) Multiple CDBs share certain PDB resources.
d) Multiple non-RAC CDB instances can mount the same PDB as long as they are on the same server.
e) Patches are always applied at the CDB level.
f) A PDB can have a private undo tablespace.
05. What are the three benefits of using multisection backups?
a) reduces image copy creation time for large data files
b) reduces completion time for copying a file as part of a transportable tablespace procedure
c) reduces completion time for creating a clone with active duplication
d) includes the control files or SPFILE backups along with the data files as part of multisection incremental backups by default
e) reduces completion time for both full and incremental backups when used with a large value of parallelism
06. By default, when you duplicate a PDB, RMAN will:
a) Duplicate PDB$SEED and CDB$ROOT.
b) Duplicate PDB$SEED but not CDB$ROOT.
c) Duplicate CDB$ROOT but not PDB$SEED.
d) Duplicate neither CDB$ROOT nor PDB$SEED.
07. Which of the following statements are true regarding the verification of SQL plans changes under SPM?
a) Only the database can automatically verify plan changes.
b) Only the DBA can automatically verify plan changes.
c) The DBA can also manually verify the plan changes.
d) The DBA cannot verify plan changes.
08. You enable In-Database Archiving by doing which of the following?
a) Adding the column ORA_ARCHIVE_STATE to a table
b) Adding the ROW ARCHIVAL column to a table
c) Setting in_database_archiving=true
d) Specifying the ROW ARCHIVAL clause when creating a table
09. A container data object is a table or view that shows data pertaining to:
a) Only the CDB
b) Only a specific PDB container
c) One or more PDBs and the CDB as a whole
d) Only a group of PDBs
10. In the Temporal Validity feature, you can do which of the following?
a) Control visibility for all DML and DDL statements
b) Control visibility for only DML statements
c) Control visibility for only DDL statements
d) Control visibility for only queries