01. You want to export your project plan to Oracle Project Financial Management Cloud after initial scheduling is complete in Microsoft Projects. Identify three conditions that must be met for exporting milestone tasks.
a) only one labor resource assignment with 100 effort
b) lowest-level tasks set up with non-zero duration
c) lowest-level tasks set up with zero duration
d) only one labor resource assignment with 0 effort
e) percent work complete values of 0 or 100 percent
02. Identify three correct statements about project types.
a) Project type can be used as a source in subledger accounting.
b) Project type can be enabled for both billing and capitalization.
c) Summarization options can be specified at project type.
d) Classifications can be assigned at project type.
e) Project type can be associated with multiple project units.
03. Which two privileges are assigned to the Project Plan Management duty in Security Reference Implementation?
a) Manage Project Plan Resource Assignment
b) Transfer Project
c) View Project Progress
d) Allocate Project Expense
04. Your customer wants to automatically allocate unassigned asset lines and common costs across multiple assets based on the construction-in-process cost of each asset. Identify the asset allocation method that you must use as the default method while configuring project types to meet this requirement.
a) Standard Unit Cost
b) Actual Unit
c) Current Cost
d) Estimated Cost
e) Spread Evenly
05. Which application generates external roles to grant both function and data security?
a) Authorization Policy Manager
b) Oracle Identity Manager
c) Business Process Manager
d) Functional Setup Manager
06. Select two correct statements about project classifications on a template.
a) Set Code is not required for a project class category in a project classification.
b) Project Classification is a mandatory field on a project template.
c) When a project is created from a template, the required project classifications must be entered.
d) Project class category in a project classification must be associated with a Set Code.
07. You have closed the project accounting period with a warning, but you are unable to close the accounting period due to an error. Identify two reasons for this problem.
a) The corresponding Oracle Payables Cloud accounting period has not been closed.
b) Transactions entered in an integrated Oracle Cloud Application are accounted, but not yet transferred and imported into Oracle Project Portfolio Management Cloud.
c) Pending burden summarization items have not been processed.
d) Unaccounted transactions are not imported.
e) Unaccounted transactions have not been swept to the next period.
08. After completing setups in a source environment, your customer wants to move the setup data to a target environment. Identify the two statements related to task list scope, which you must consider before taking a decision based on the customer requirement.
a) Exported setup data can be filtered by specific scope values if the business object has scope enabled for the setup data export.
b) Exported setup data cannot be filtered by specific scope values if the business object has scope enabled for the setup data export.
c) A scope value is used to assign users who can perform a task within an implementation project.
d) A task list can be segmented by a scope value and a task can be performed for each qualifying value of the selected object.
09. Identify the valid approval group type applicable to Oracle Project Financial Management Cloud.
10. Your organization has created an Enterprise Project Structure (EPS) and your executives review the overall project labor demand by using the EPS. Identify two correct statements about the periodic project labor demand.
a) Labor Demand FTE is calculated as Quaterly Allocation hours divided by Quarterly FTE hours, if a quarter is used as the basis for viewing labor demand.
b) Labor Demand FTE is calculated as Yearly Allocation hours divided by Yearly FTE hours, if a year is used as the basis for viewing labor demand.
c) Labor Demand FTE is calculated as Project Allocation hours divided by Project FTE hours, if project duration is used as the basis for viewing labor demand.
d) Labor Demand FTE is calculated as Monthly Allocation hours divided by Monthly FTE hours, if a period is used as the basis for viewing labor demand.