The Oracle 1Z0-595 Sample Question Set is designed to help you prepare for the Oracle Spatial 11g Essentials (1Z0-595) certification exam. To become familiar with actual Oracle Certification exam environment, we suggest you to try Sample Oracle 1Z0-595 Certification Practice Exam.
This sample Oracle 1Z0-595 certification practice exam is designed for evaluation purposes only. If you really want to test your knowledge to identify your weak areas and familiarize with actual exam format, we suggest you to practice with Premium Oracle 1Z0-595 Certification Practice Exam for Oracle Spatial 11g Essentials (1Z0-595) certification. Our team of Oracle Spatial 11g experts have designed Questions-Answers for this premium practice exam by collecting inputs from recently certified candidates. Hence, We strongly recommend you to use Premium Oracle 1Z0-595 Certification Practice Exam to clear your actual Oracle 1Z0-595 Certification Exam with great score.
1Z0-595 Sample Questions:
01. When you enable versioning using the DBMS_WM.EnableVersioning(‘PARCELS’) command, what is the impact on the PARCELS table?
a) It adds some columns to the PARCELS table and fills in metadata to enable long transaction mechanisms. You will be only user having access to that table.
b) It adds some columns to the PARCELS table, renames it PARCELS_LT, and creates a PARCELS view with an “instead off” trigger to enable long transaction mechanisms.
c) It creates a PARCELS_LT table that should be used in an application to enable long transactions. Each row will then be saved and versioned.
d) It locks the PARCELS table. Only the PARCELS_LT table is available to be used within the applications. You should merge the workspace to use it again.
02. To be able to create a partitioned index on an SDO_GEOMETRY column in a partitioned table, which statement must be true?
a) The table must contain only point geometries.
b) The index must be created in parallel.
c) The spatial index must be GLOBAL.
d) The table must contain a primary key.
e) The spatial index must be LOCAL.
03. Which two spatial predicates return all the cities that are located in a given county?
a) SDO_CONTAINS (city_geom, county_geom) = ‘TRUE’
b) SDO_INSIDE (county_geom, city_geom) = ‘TRUE’
c) SDO_ANYINTERACT (county_geom, city_geom) = ‘TRUE’
d) SDO_ANYINTERACT (city_geom, county_geom) = ‘TRUE’
04. How is the outer ring rotation defined?
c) does not matter
d) depending on the type of polygons
05. Which technique does not enable parallel spatial queries?
a) specifying the PARALLEL clause in the CREATE INDEX statement
b) using CREATE FUNCTION in the PARALLEL statement
c) using ALTER TABLE and specifying PARALLEL DEGREE
d) using ALTER INDEX and specifying PARALLEL DEGREE
06. You have defined a number of Web Map Service (WMS) and Web Feature Service (WFS) themes by using the MapBuilder tool of Oracle MapViewer. Which two actions can you perform with those themes?
a) Overlay a WMS theme with the data from your database.
b) Overlay a WMS theme with the data from a WFS theme.
c) Perform SQL searches on the WFS themes.
d) Reproject the WFS geometries to a different coordinate system.
e) Copy data from a WFS theme into your database.
07. Oracle Spatial expects the ring of a polygon boundary to be oriented __________.
c) true north
d) grid north
e) low to high elevation
08. What does your application need to do to take advantage of partitioning?
b) Rewrite queries.
c) Nothing, it is transparent.
e) Rework the application schema.
09. Identify two correct ways to define Spatial metadata.
a) Metadata is filled inALL_SDO_GEOM_METADATAby the MDSYS user for all database layers.
b) Metadata is filled inUSER_SDO_GEOM_METADATAto define boundaries for each layer.
c) Metadata defines the coordinate system and indirectly associates units to layers.
d) Metadata is automatically filled in when you create spatial indexes and takes the footprint of layers as default boundaries.
10. Which procedure can be used to validate and correct most geometry errors in an Oracle Spatial geometry?
Answer: a, b
Answer: a, d
Answer: a, b