01. Which three restrictions apply when you are paying invoices with a "quick" payment type?
a) You can select only those invoices that are due.
b) If you want to pay multiple invoices, none can be a pay-alone invoice.
c) If you want to pay multiple invoices, none can be of an invoice type of prepayment.
d) You can pay only as many invoices as you defined for the remittance advice of the payment document.
e) You can select only those invoices that have the same supplier site as the payment supplier site you enter.
02. Identify four steps involved in the setup for late charges.
a) Assigning different policies to your customers
b) Indicating by transaction type if a late charge policy is enforced
c) Enabling late charges in the Receivables System Options form
d) Enabling late charges in the System Profiles form at the user level
e) Deriving accounting from transaction type when late charges are in adjustment format
f) Indicating if a specific invoice should be exempt from late charges at the transaction level
03. Scott is implementing Oracle General Ledger for ABC Corporation. He needs help as he creates the accounting setup. Which two are true for the creation of the accounting setup?
a) Assigning legal entities to accounting setups is compulsory.
b) After the subledger accounting method is assigned, it cannot be changed.
c) Before completing the accounting setup, secondary ledgers and currency can be deleted.
d) A calendar cannot be assigned if it contains gaps between periods or it does not have a full fiscal year defined.
04. For transaction-related activities such as adjustments and discounts, Receivables derives the balancing segment value from the _____ account that is associated with the transaction.
c) Unapplied cash
d) Unearned revenue
e) Unbilled receivables
f) Earned and unearned discounts
05. Company A wants to use Oracle Internet Expenses with expense report templates. Identify three true statements for the setup of expense report templates.
a) The tax code assigned to an expense item must be Web enabled.
b) Each expense item must have an expense category assigned to it.
c) The expense report template must be enabled for Internet Expenses.
d) The GL account assigned to an expense item must have all accounting flexfield segment values entered.
06. You set the GL: Journal Review Required profile option to Yes. What is the result?
a) requires generated Autoallocation Journals to be reviewed before posting
b) requires review of Recurring Journals before posting
c) requires review of journals belonging to identified categories before posting
d) requires all Journals to be reviewed before posting
e) requires review of a journal entered in GL by the approver before posting
07. Identify the table used to load procurement card transactions.
08. What is the base release for Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12?
09. Select three features of Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12 that leverage investment in technology.
a) Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12 is engineered to work as an integrated system on a common IT infrastructure.
b) Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12 open standards-based architecture supports integration with non-Oracle applications.
c) Technology support to use SQL*Plus, Oracle Data Browser, database triggers, and other tools to modify Oracle Applications data is recommended.
d) Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12 has the functionality to track who has made changes to your information when the changes are made using database tools.
e) Support for internal Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12 processes extends beyond enterprise boundaries to include customers, suppliers, and other trading partners.
10. Application Security consists of User, Responsibility, and Self-Service Application Security. Select three authorizations to which a responsibility allows access.
b) Legal Entity
c) Business Groups
d) A specific application or applications
e) A restricted list of windows, functions, and reports