01. Identify two predefined transaction sources available to import transactions into oracle projects from other modules with in EBS.
a) Project Allocations
b) Capitalized Interests
c) Oracle Payables Supplier Invoices
d) Oracle Payables Expense Reports
02. Which of the following statements is correct for Implementation Options Setup?
a) Implementation Options are set up at an department level
b) Implementation Options are setup at a business group level
c) Implementation Options are setup at an operating unit level
d) Implementations Options are setup at a Legal entity level
03. At what level you can enter a revenue budget for a project?
a) Project Only
b) Project, Top task or Lowest task
c) Top task Only
d) Lowest task Only
04. An employee X charges an overtime of 10 hours to Project ABC. The system is setup for overtime processing. The hourly cost rate for Employee X = 50 USD and Labor Cost multiplier setup for over time processing is 0.5
What will be the Total Raw Cost (USD) calculated for this transaction by the Distribute Labor cost program?
a) 250 USD
b) 1000 USD
c) 500 USD
d) 750 USD
05. At the time of running Concurrent Process: PRC: Interface Supplier Costs, the following parameters are set:
– Interface Supplier Invoices: Set as ‘Yes’
– Interface Receipt Accruals: Set as ‘No’
Which three statements are correct?
a) Project-related supplier invoice cost is interfaced to Projects
b) When the item cost is not accrued on receipt, Invoice distributions are interfaced to Projects
c) When the item cost is accrued on receipt, variance amounts and additional charges are interfaced to Projects
d) Project-related supplier invoice cost is not interfaced to Projects
06. Your company wants to configure accounting rules for the Revenue and Invoice Account function within Auto Accounting. Which two of the following function transactions are available for definition?
a) Unbilled Receivable Account
b) Intercompany Revenue Account
c) Intercompany Receivable Account
d) Receivable Account
e) Revenue Account
07.Your company wants to define all its equipments as Non-Labor resources to track the cost incurred on the usage of these equipments, when defining the equipment.
When defining the equipment as a Non-Labor resource in the system, you need to assign an expenditure type to it. What kind of expenditure type to it.
What kind of expenditure type can be assigned to a Non-Labor resource?
a) expenditure type defined with Expenditure Type Class as Work in Process
b) expenditure type defined with Expenditure Type Class as Burden transactions
c) expenditure type defined with Expenditure Type Class as Supplier Invoices
d) expenditure type defined with Expenditure Type Class as Miscellaneous Transactions
e) expenditure type defined with Expenditure Type Class as Usages
08. Which project class type can include revenue budgets?
d) Capital and Indirect
e) Capital and Contract
09. Your organization has configured employee rate schedules. Which three schedules can utilize employee rate schedules when delivering a project?
a) Job rate schedules
b) Planning schedules
c) Cost rate schedules
d) Bill rate schedules
e) Resource class rate schedules
10. A client requires a project definition that allows for charging expenditures to the project at a higher Work Breakdown Structure level than where the manually entered percentage complete progress is captured.
Which three Shared Structure relationships will support this requirement?
b) Partially shared
d) Not shared